Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Mother's Day Weekend
We had a busy Mother's Day weekend. Friday night my husband wanted to go to the playoff hockey game and I just wasn't feeling up to it. I told him to go without little man and I, and we would find something else to do. So he went to the game, and our little man and I went shopping. We went to Kohl's and to Babies R Us. I bought our "going home dress" for our baby girl at Babies R Us. We already had it in 3 months but I liked it so much I bought it in newborn too, just to make sure it would fit her. Then we ended up going to my friend Kelsey's house to hang out for a little while. I haven't seen her much lately with the big move and preparing for baby, so it was great to see them. Saturday while my husband and little man both napped I snuck away for a few hours to shop with my friend Jacinda and her daughter Janaya. I got the last few things I needed on my "preparing for baby" list at Target and found a cute new purse for me at Kohl's. When I got home the boys and I went to Wal-Mart and stocked up on groceries. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was definitely "nesting" and it was great that I got to see two of my closest friends that weekend too. Sorry, no pictures in this post. I am mainly posting so I will remember the details of the weekend before we became parents of two. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment