We celebrated Mother's Day with brunch at Bob Evans. I had strawberry banana creme filled pancakes... yum! Then we went and shopped at the outdoor mall nearby and my husband bought me Debrand Chocolates for my Mother's Day gift. We came home then so our little man could take a nap, and later in the afternoon we headed to the mall to go to Build A Bear. Our little man chose to make a monkey for himself and a bear for his baby sister. It was fun to watch him and let him chose. He didn't want to participate in picking out the clothes though so Daddy picked the outfits... hence the sports theme. I think our little guy felt like a big boy carrying both the boxes once we were all finished. We ended our Mother's Day celebration with dinner at Bandido's where I remember telling my husband that I thought I might be feeling a little pain but I definitely didn't think at the time that in a few hours our little girl would be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment