I have the hardest time getting this boy to look at the camera! ;)
Saturdays can be pretty packed at the bowling alley we like, so we got there when they opened and were pretty much the only ones there. It was really nice!
My handsome date for the day!
Our bowling alley selfie ;)
He was so excited that he beat me the first game. I am not the best bowler but I enjoy it. I think a score of 90+ both games is really good for a 7 year old, even with bumpers.
We had cheese fries as a snack at the bowling alley (yum!), but my little picky eater didn't like the cheese. It is a good thing our next stop was fro yo! It didn't open until 12 though so we got his book-it pizza for lunch and went back when they opened. We loved the holiday flavors! He got chocolate mint and I got peppermint (with crushed Andes mints as one of the toppings!). Delicious!
I was taking a picture of our yogurt and he wanted to be in it. Then he looked at the tv instead of the camera! ;)
Love this boy! I was so happy to be able to spend a few hours with him today. I am a blessed Momma. ♥♥
Thanks to Daddy for keeping the girls. It was a much-needed break after caring for my sick little ladies all week!


No comments:
Post a Comment