As much as I want to keep you my little boy, I am loving this stage in your life. You are really a great big brother. Your sisters do often drive you crazy by going in your room and messing up your toys, but I have loved seeing you really start to play school and lots of other things with your 4 year old sister. Your 2 year old sister loves to get your attention by pestering you and making you chase her. You don't really understand it yet, but she loves getting that attention from you! Your 4 year old sister was so excited that I let her pick out a gift for you. She couldn't wait to give it to you. :)
Each year at school we see you becoming a little more social. We couldn't be more happy that you got to stay at the same school as last year. I love hearing you talk about new friends in your class this year and about when you see old friends from kindergarten at lunch and recess. Your teacher uses a behavior chart system in the classroom and you are always on green and striving to "clip up" to pink or blue (role model). I'm always so proud.
You love just being home and being with your family. You had been looking forward to the Disney Planes movie (or Cars 3 as you would call it) for months and once you saw the movie it was your most recent love! Lately you have been playing a lot of Disney Planes, but you still like to play Cars and your Thomas and Friends trains from time to time. You aren't really in to any of the super heros or star wars or any of that. We have never really watched it so it makes sense that you wouldn't have an interest and that is okay with me. There will be plenty of time for that in the years to come!
We started our own behavior chart at home and you love it! You're always sure to take your plate to the sink and put your clothes in the laundry basket without being asked because those are ways to clip up. :)
YOU are so special to me.
You make me smile every single day.
You make me happy every single day.
You make me feel gratitude every single day.
Happy 7th Birthday sweet guy.
I love you so much.
XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment