Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Sisters

Our pretty girls were getting along so well as we played outside on Friday night. Our youngest daughter adores our 4 year old. She calls her, "my E". Before we had a second daughter, we always called our now 4 year old "Sis" or "Sissy", and I guessed she picked up on the E sound at the end. Any time she sees a picture of her on my phone or on the computer, she squeals "my E"! It is adorable. :)


I took a few pictures of our kids with the two girls I babysat by our front door and since then, our baby girl will go sit at the front door and say "cheese" when we are outside playing.  I don't know when my baby got so big!


 I think this is her "cheese" face :)


Walk with me


My heart is so full of love for these two (and their big brother)!


So funny to see little sister pushing big sister!


Crazy face! 


I hope these girls become the best of friends as they get older.  Moments like this give me hope that they will.  There is nothing like the love between sisters. ♥

No comments: