Friday, May 10, 2013

Preschool Field Trip

Our older daughter had a field trip with her preschool to an indoor conservatory on Thursday. I had the two youngest girls with me, and thankfully I was able to borrow a great double stroller to take along! It was so nice to have it and the field trip went pretty well with an almost 4 year old, 2 year old and 18 month old.


Those faces! 


My beautiful girl 


Three little ladies in pink. Brooke and I didn't plan that, but it was pretty cute! I can't get a good smile out of my girls lately!


Checking out some of the flowers in the conservatory 


Love her! Even with that goofy smile. 


A fun little tunnel they had at the conservatory 


It's hard to believe she is a couple days away from being finished with her first year of preschool. She has loved it!

By this point in the field trip I think she was hot and tired so she was ready to pass out her birthday snack (butterfly shaped gummy candy and animal crackers) and go home! It was a good field trip, but I felt like it might have been a little beyond what interests 3 and 4 year olds. We will have to go back again when our kids are a little older!

No comments: