I think the play kitchen is meant to store food, not little girls.
This girl literally wants to snack ALL DAY LONG! She is pretty inventive in trying to get the snacks herself. I cringe every time I hear the chair being pushed across our hardwood floors.
She loves to go up and down our stairs! She has it pretty well mastered so I don't worry too much about it, but it gives her a lot of options when she wants to explore. I have found her in the upstairs bathtub in her pajama's several times lately. Thankfully I have caught her before she's turned the water on!
What a good girl brushing her teeth! Except that is Mommy's toothbrush she has in her mouth!!
My dear friend Adrienne came to visit on Saturday night and our sweet girl loved her shoes! Can't blame her, they are cute! They really go well with the diaper. ;)
One of her favorite places; on top of the table in the toy room. As you can tell, she is not a fan of wearing pants! Or keeping any sort of clip or hair tie in her hair.
We love you crazy girl!!

No comments:
Post a Comment