Miranda thought she might like to have these for her bathroom
Every time I look at this picture of Tara, I can't help but laugh. Isn't it true that you always want something more when you can't have it? A perfect example is a glass of wine when you are pregnant!
Life is Good, especially when it is girls weekend!
Truth!
Miranda decided we should mix it up and do some funny pictures. Success!
Brooke and I in the $1,000 purple chair. We all thought we needed one of these in our living room! ;)
Miranda and Tara in the purple chair
Brooke and Miranda with adult beverages at Cheesecake Factory. Miranda and I once again shared the Chicken Madeira for dinner. Why mess with a good thing?!
My delicious martini and a water for the pregnant lady :)
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Yum!!
I say it every year but it is so good to spend this time with these ladies. I am glad that even nearly 11 years after college, we have all stayed in touch and get together once or twice a year. Love you girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment