Saturday, July 30, 2011

Monkeys and Family

We had a fun but quick getaway to Wisconsin mid-week and in to the weekend. We took the kids to the Milwaukee County Zoo, my husband went to a Brewers game with his Dad and two of his three brothers, and we got to meet the first cousin on my husband's side of the family. He was born exactly two months after our sweet baby and the second cousin is due early September! It was a fun little trip! It was our baby girl's first adventure to the zoo. We were all so hot by the time we left but it was still worth going.





My crazy kiddos and I


My sweet girls and I on the train


The guys (and Lightning McQueen) before the Brewers game

Cousins


The in-laws and kiddos of my husband's family. I am so lucky to have such sweet and fun sister-in-laws!


No comments: