Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Joys of Motherhood

My husband kept both kiddos this past Saturday so I could get my hair cut and colored. I had an appointment made a few weeks ago but baby girl decided to arrive a couple weeks early so I had to cancel. She was not a happy camper while I was gone and I felt guilty but I was so thankful to be able to get my hair done! My husband really likes it too so that helped him forget about the fussiness he dealt with for the three hours I was gone.

I gained about 33 pounds with this pregnancy. My goal is to lose those 33 and 3 more that I didn't need before I got pregnant. Right now I've lost 21 in the first 3 weeks. I should probably think about exercising and cut back on the Raisinets and Drumsticks (the ice cream kind- not chicken) oh and strawberry-mango coolers, if I want to really lose the rest. :) I was able to squeeze (and I do mean squeeze) in to a pair of non-maternity jeans today for the first time. That's a milestone I'm pretty happy about! Here I am with my two kiddos on the day I got my hair cut.


4 comments:

Emily said...

Your hair looks great!

Brooke said...

Your hair is super cute. You look great by the way!

Brooke

~*Ang*~ said...

Your hair DOES look great! Love it! Such a beautiful family.

Amy said...

Thanks everyone. I have to admit the picture is the day I got my hair cut so Lindsey styled it. Not sure it looks as good when I do it!