Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

I saw a post on another blog about garage sale finds so I thought it would be fun to do one of my own. I don't go that often but I do try to find clothes for the kiddos at garage sales just because it seems crazy to pay full price for them when they grow out of them so quickly. I convinced my Mom (who is not a huge fan of going to garage sales) to go with me yesterday to help with the kiddos. I found some fun things, but sadly not too many clothes. Here are the finds of the day!

$2 total

3 pairs of pajamas, 3 shirts and 1 pair of shorts for the mister
3 bibs and 2 outfits for little sister
Total $7
First find of the day $3
(not sure who likes it more, our little man or Daddy)


Last find of the day $18

Grand Total for the day: $30

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I totally need to share my deals! I have found alot of good things lately, so maybe I will do that sometime...just have to take some pics and post them!
Love the slide