
Time for session #2 of Not Me Monday.
I do not love my snow boots so much that I wear them every chance I get. I didn’t wear them all day at work one day until it was time for Court when I reluctantly changed to dress shoes, because really, who wears snow boots to Court?
I did not feel a great sense of accomplishment at organizing and repacking the “messy rooms” in our rental.
I did not cave and let our son sleep with us at least two nights this week because I got tired of sitting by his crib for over an hour waiting for him to fall asleep.
I am not someone who would sign up for E-Mealz because I never have problems coming up with good nutritious meals to feed my husband and son, not to mention my pregnant self. We definitely don’t eat out so much that our little guy excitedly yells “FRIES” any time he sees McDonald’s or Burger King. We’re way too healthy for that.
I am not overly excited that we find out the sex of our baby in a week and we close on our new house in less than a month.
I did not let our son watch CARS a zillion and one times this week because he absolutely loves it right now and hey, it’s better than Barney. And I would not have found CARS on DVD as I was reorganizing when we just bought what I now realize is our second CARS DVD a couple weeks ago.
I am definitely not posting a Not Me Monday on Tuesday because I was having such a good time hanging out with my little guy on my day off yesterday that it didn’t get posted.
Now join in the blog carnival and click on over to MckMama’s blog to get a good laugh reading other Not Me Monday’s.
I do not love my snow boots so much that I wear them every chance I get. I didn’t wear them all day at work one day until it was time for Court when I reluctantly changed to dress shoes, because really, who wears snow boots to Court?
I did not feel a great sense of accomplishment at organizing and repacking the “messy rooms” in our rental.
I did not cave and let our son sleep with us at least two nights this week because I got tired of sitting by his crib for over an hour waiting for him to fall asleep.
I am not someone who would sign up for E-Mealz because I never have problems coming up with good nutritious meals to feed my husband and son, not to mention my pregnant self. We definitely don’t eat out so much that our little guy excitedly yells “FRIES” any time he sees McDonald’s or Burger King. We’re way too healthy for that.
I am not overly excited that we find out the sex of our baby in a week and we close on our new house in less than a month.
I did not let our son watch CARS a zillion and one times this week because he absolutely loves it right now and hey, it’s better than Barney. And I would not have found CARS on DVD as I was reorganizing when we just bought what I now realize is our second CARS DVD a couple weeks ago.
I am definitely not posting a Not Me Monday on Tuesday because I was having such a good time hanging out with my little guy on my day off yesterday that it didn’t get posted.
Now join in the blog carnival and click on over to MckMama’s blog to get a good laugh reading other Not Me Monday’s.

No comments:
Post a Comment