Thursday, August 6, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 31

Happy Thursday friends! I normally hate that the weeks seem to fly by but right now I don't mind because each week that passes is another week closer to me being done with training for work and not having to spend nights away from my munchkins!


Day 211: I've really missed these crazy kiddos while I've been at training all week. I love seeing smiles on their sweet little faces! #mywholeworld 


Day 212: This girl won a bike at VBS! She was so excited! 


Day 213: More Saturday summer fun on the giant slip n slide! #cousins #itssunny 


Day 213 Bonus: From the giant slip n slide to a minor league baseball game. That's a good Saturday! 


Day 214: Look who else won a bike from VBS?! #blessed 


Day 215: So thankful for friends and family that have helped with the kids while I'm in training! Thanks for hanging out with my munchkins for a few hours today Brooke!


Day 216: I loved getting a picture of these smiling faces on my lunch break! Thank you so much Hayley for being an amazing sitter!


Day 217: It Works training with my newest wrap star! #wrapstar #dontbelievemejustwatch 

Inspiration for the Week: 


Happiness comes from within! 


Tough people 


One of my favorite sayings!! 


This is my motto ;)

 Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: