It is official, we have a kindergartener! Our son started kindergarten this week. It's hard to believe!
A little collage of first day pics by the front door. He looks so grown up!
And Daddy and Mommy on their first day of Kindergarten!
My favorite of the morning
Showing off his new backpack. He had requested Angry Birds or Cars 2 but we decided this would last at least through kindergarten and 1st grade, we hope!
"There is this boy who stole my heart, he calls me Mom."
Being silly on the driveway
"I'm walking, in my school shoes."
Doing activities in the classroom on the first day, just like Daddy (many years ago!)
He even has his own locker. I didn't realize they got a locker in kindergarten. We are looking forward to a great year! We are so proud of you our handsome son!!!
They did an orientation type thing his very first day so I was with him that whole day, since he is in the half-day class. My 3 year old took this picture with my phone on the 2nd day as we waited for him in the pick-up line. I think we got there at least 10 minutes early, which anyone who knows me knows that is very unlike me!! I love her little toesies in the bottom of the picture.
His sweet baby sister got "tired" of waiting on him!




No comments:
Post a Comment