Monday, July 27, 2009

July Birthdays

The kiddos and I went to two birthday parties for two pretty special people yesterday. The first one was a surprise 80th birthday party for my Mom's dad. He's always been an avid fisherman so that was kind of the theme of the party. There were many people there to celebrate this special birthday with him.



My grandpa with my Mom, myself and my kids, my sister and her kids and one of my two brothers. My husband, step-dad, and younger of the two brothers weren't able to be there.


The second party was an 83rd birthday party for my Dad's dad. The picture below is of him with our baby girl from a visit a week or two ago. I didn't get any pictures at his party but it was great to see everyone and my little guy had fun playing in the sand near the lake at my aunt and uncles house.

July is a great month to have a birthday! (Mine was a couple of weeks ago.) Happy Birthday to both my grandpas!

1 comment:

~*Ang*~ said...

AMY! I LOVE THIS PHOTO! I love love love to see the oldest of our family generations with the youngest. I am so glad you caught this special moment. It's a picuture to be cherished! Okay, now i'm all teary. :(