We are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2 at the end of May! We've known since about 4 weeks but didn't want to "officially" announce it until we were through the first trimester. I had my first doctor appointment on Tuesday. Everything looks fine. I have been feeling really good. I get a little nauseous once in a while but not actually sick. I sure can't complain! Although I swear I look like I did when I was about 18 weeks the first time I was pregnant and I'm only 12 weeks. The doctor says that it's because once we have a baby we lose our muscle tone. I don't know, I just hope I don't get quite as big as I did with our little guy! We'll see! The first picture is me 12 weeks pregnant with our little guy, the second is me 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment